Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple. Until recently you had to go to the Vietnam consulate and apply for a visa, now you can do all that from home or the office with our services at home.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Address: 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa. La Habana, Cuba
Tel: (537) 204 1502 or 204 1042 or 204 1501
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnamese and Cuban public holidays.
2. Business visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam business visa form Cuba is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit a letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a business visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And urgent visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Cuba via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338