Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists especially Cuban citizens.
How to get a visa?
There are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa in Cuba. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival (VOA) which help you get a visa at home.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Address: 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa. La Habana, Cuba
Tel: (537) 204 1502 or 204 1042 or 204 1501
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnamese and Cuban public holidays.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Cuba is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit a letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the tourist visa on arrival airport fees (usually updated by Viet Dream Travel):
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on at the last minutes, on weekends or public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Cuba via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply