Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists from the Europe especially Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens. Bosnians and Herzegovina before coming to Vietnam need to apply for a Vietnam visa to be able to enter Vietnam to work, travel, visit relatives or work. Let’s learn with Vietdream Team the procedures and documents to apply for a Vietnam Visa for Bosnians and Herzegovina in this article.
How to get a Vietnam tourist visa?
Bosnia is one of the countries that do not enjoy visa-free entry to Vietnam.
Bosnian citizens will need to apply for a visa before entering Vietnam. Normally, Bosnians will be allowed to go to Vietnam in 30 days.
Conditions to apply for a Vietnam visa for Bosnians
- Bosnian passport valid for at least 1 month
- Passport with blank pages for visa stamping, extension of stay
- Not subject to entry restrictions
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate, please contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in any country that is nearest and most convenient for you.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Bosnia and Herzegovina is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter to get the visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend and public holidays in both countries.
Application for Vietnam visa Evisa Tourist Stream for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens with Bosnian nationality are in the list of 80 countries that are granted Vietnam E-visa, so
To apply for a Vietnam visa for the Bosnian tourist category, it can be done online, ie submitting an online application through the Vietnamese national public service portal.
Dossier to apply for E-visa for Bosnians include:
- Valid passport
- Photo 4×6 cm
- Expected time of entry, expected border gate of entry
Time to apply for a tourist visa for Bosnians and Herzegovina citizens:
After 3-5 working days, you will receive Vietnam visa
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Bosnia and Herzegovina via: