At this time, there are 02 ways to apply for a visa to Vietnam in Taiwan. You can apply for a visa at the Vietnam Economic – Culture Office or apply for a visa on arrival online. Therefore, the visa fees for Taiwanese applicants are vary.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Economic – Culture Office
The contact detail of the Vietnam Economic – Culture Office in Taiwan:
Adress: 3F No. 65 Sung Chiang Road, Taipei, Taiwan
Phone: 251 66 626 – Fax :250 41 761
Working hour: From 9:00 am 17:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- All of the Vietnam Economic – Culture Office are closed to the public on both Vietnam and Taiwan public holidays.
- Incase your visa application is rejected, the visa fees won’t be refunded.
Please contact directly to the Office for visa fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a visa to Vietnam is visa on arrival. This way allows Taiwanese citizens apply for a visa online and get the visa stamp upon arrival airport. It does not matter where you live, no passport submission. In short, you just need to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa secure form online.
- Receive the visa approval letter on arrival airport
- Submit the letter when you arrive at Vietnam Airport to get the visa stamp.
This way could save a lot of money and time as you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Economic – Culture Office in Taiwan.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost for Taiwanese?
Here is the sample visa fee (provided by Vietdream travel).
Applicants for a visa on arrival from Taiwan need to pay 2 types of fee:
- Visa service fee: pay to the agent to handle and apply a visa for you at Immigration Department.
- Visa stamp fee: regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pay to officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Standard processing time: 3 working days.
Applicants who need expedited service can pay extra to get a visa faster:
1. Tourist/visiting visa:
Urgent case: +US $20, you will be received the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
Emergency case: +US $80, you will get the visa within 45 minutes.
Note: the Vietnam Economic – Culture Office is closed on the weekend, Vietnam Public Holiday but you can apply for the Emergency visa to Vietnam with the visa on arrival (Click here for more detail).
2. Business/working visa:
Urgent case: +US $20 to get the result within 2 working days.
Emergency case: +US $70 to get the visa within 8 working hours.
- Only the tourist visa can be solved during the weekend or Public holiday.
- We will refund 100% of your payment if your application is rejected by the Government.
Kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees for Taiwanese via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338