If you are from Greenland and are planning to come to Vietnam for tourism or business, applying for a visa will be an indispensable step. In this article, we will provide you with information related to applying for a Vietnam visa for Greenlandic citizens, including conditions, procedures and experience to make it easier for you in the preparation process. However, there is no Vietnam Embassy on this region, so visa online is the only way for you to get a visa to Vietnam.
List of contents
Vietnam Visa on arrival for Greenlandic citizens
In order to get a visa on arrival, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form and settle via fee.
- Receive visa approval letter or Vietnam Evisa via email after progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International checkpoints.
Conditions for applying for Vietnam Visa for Greenlandic citizens
To be granted a visa to Vietnam, Greenlanders need to meet the following conditions:
1. Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry and have at least one blank page to mark the visa.
2. Recent photo: You need to have at least 2 recent photos with dimensions of 4×6 cm and white background.
3. Detailed information about travel plans: you need to provide detailed information about your itinerary, place of stay and purpose of your trip to Vietnam.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Greenlandic citizens cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay when using visa approval letter/invitation letter. The first is the service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department. And the second is stamping fee pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
However, applicants for Vietnam Evisa does not need to pay extra for stamping fee on arrival checkpoints in Vietnam. Here is the sample of Vietnam visa service fees for applicants in Greenland or you can click down here to
The standard visa processing time is 5 – 7 working days and visa urgent service is available. Importantly, the visa on arrival WORKS on the weekends, both Vietnam and Greenland public holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Greenlandic citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338