Applying for a visa is essential when you want to visit Vietnam and even if you are from Guinea-Bissau. And to get a visa, the first thing you should do is send your request to the Vietnamese Embassy nearby. However, if you don’t want to have to go through this process, you can apply for a Vietnam visa online. This article “Vietnam visa on arrival for Guinea-Bissauan” will help you better understand this procedure.
List of contents
How to apply for Vietnam Visa on arrival for Guinea-Bissauan Citizens?
In order to get a visa on arrival, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter or Vietnam E-visa via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International checkpoints to get a visa stamp into your passport.
Visa procedures on arrival airport for Guinea-Bissauan
To get a Vietnam visa at the airport, you need to prepare some documents and take the following steps:
Step 1: Prepare the necessary documents
- Passport with remaining validity of at least 6 months from the expected date of entry
- The visa application form (form number NA1) is completely filled out.
- Two 3x4cm photo taken within 6 months
- Round-trip airfare or hotel reservation confirmation information
- Vietnam visa letter
Step 2: Submit visa application
After you have required documents, submit all of them to the “visa office” on arrival airport. Incase you use you use visa approval letter, you need to pay USD 25 for single entry visa or USD 50USD for multiple-entries visa. The Vietnam visa will be stamp after check in.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Guinea-Bissauan Citizens?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
It should be noted, applicants for a Vietnam E-visa with us will not required to pay extra visa fee when arrival.
The standard visa processing time is 5-7 working days and visa urgent service is available.
Importantly, the visa on arrival works on the weekends and public holidays in both countries.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Guinea-Bissauan citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84) 28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338