Visa is one of the important certificates for traveling or going on business to a certain country. For Samoans who want to come to Vietnam, the only way for you to get a visa is applying for visa online and get it done on arrival, as there is no Consulate or Embassy of Vietnam on these islands. In this article, we will learn about how and the necessary conditions when applying for a Vietnam visa on arrival for Samoans.
List of contents
Vietnam visa on arrival for Samoan citizens
In order to get a visa on arrival from Samoa, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Complete the Vietnam visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter or Vietnam E-visa via email after handling time.
- Print out the visa letter and submit it at “visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International checkpoints to get a stamp into your passport.
Visa procedure on arrival checkpoints for Samoan citizens
Before coming to Vietnam, you have to prepare:
- Vietnam visa application form (Form NA1).
- Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- 02 portrait photos 4×6 cm with white background.
- A copy of visa approval letter or Vietnam Evisa.
- Round-trip air tickets or one-way air tickets with an itinerary leaving Vietnam.
- Documents proving sufficient financial capacity, such as savings books, credit cards,…
- Cash for stamping fee (if you apply for visa approval letter).
Procedures for applying for a visa at Vietnam checkpoints
Step 1: Foreigners arriving in Vietnam need to go to the visa counter.
Step 2: Submit visa application to customs officials.
Step 3: Customs officers check documents and information of foreigners.
Step 4: If the application is valid, the customs officer will put a visa stamp on the foreigner’s passport.
Step 5: Foreigners receive their passports with visa stamps and proceed with entry procedures.
Visa application processing time is usually 15 – 30 minutes. However, in cases where the application is incomplete, the application review time may be longer.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Samoan citizens cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is our regular update of visa on arrival fees, and after take a look, you can click down here to
The standard visa processing time is 5- 7 working days and visa urgent service is available when you need a visa in 1 – 2 days. Importantly, the visa on arrival works on the weekends, both Vietnam and Samoa public holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Samoan citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338