However, there is no Vietnam embassy in Albania so applicants from this country will have to find Vietnam embassies from surrounding countries to apply from. They can access the Vietnam embassy in person or contact the embassy by telephone or by email to inquire more information about the visa application procedures as well as the associated fees. Vietnam visa applicants can still acquire their Vietnam visas without presenting themselves at the Vietnam embassies in person. This is possible with the visa by post service which only requires your confirmation from the embassy at hand to find out if the service is supported there.
Embassy of Vietnam in Countries Close to Albania : Greece, Bulgaria, Italy, Romania & Hungary
- Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
1. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Albanian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338