Brazilian citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, travelers need to acknowledge some other things as below:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a visa?
The Vietnam visas are provided in three ways. The first is applying directly at the Vietnam Embassy in Brazil; the second is getting a visa on arrival (VOA) and the last one is E-Visa.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Brazil. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
Address: SHIS QI 09 Conj. 10 Casa 1 – Lago Sul, Brasília/DF CEP:71625-100, BRASIL.
Tel: + 55 61 3364 5876 / 3364 0675; Fax: + 55 61 3364 5836
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m
The Embassy does not work on weekends, in both Vietnam and Brazil public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead. Also, please contact the Embassy for more details about their requirements and fees.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa from Brazil is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival airport fees (usually updated by Viet Dream Travel):
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result and expedited service is not available.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Brazilian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply