Whether Egyptian tourists to Vietnam need a visa is the most asked question during the period when Vietnam has reopened tourism for interested international tourists. Especially Egyptian citizens have a need to travel to Vietnam. Take the chance, we’ve prepared this article to share with you valuable information about the process.
Do Egyptians need a visa before entering Vietnam?
All Egyptian visitors before coming to Vietnam for tourism or for any other reason, need to apply for an entry visa before coming to Vietnam.
In addition to visa, to enter Vietnam, Egyptian tourists also need to ensure the following 02 entry conditions:
- Egyptian passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry;
- Egyptian passport with at least 02 blank pages.
Can Egyptians apply for an e-visa to Vietnam?
Currently Egyptians can NOT apply for an e-visa to enter Vietnam. Egyptian citizens need a visa that is provided in two ways. The first, through the Vietnam Embassy ,The second is getting a visa on arrival airport (VOA).
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa for Egyptian citizens is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Egyptian citizens, please contact us via: