As citizens of Turkmenistan and other countries not included in the visa exemption list, you are required to obtain a valid Vietnam visa for your trip. Therefore, if you are a citizen of Turkmenistan and want to go to Vietnam, you need to apply for a Vietnam visa. You also can apply for a visa online for a visa on arrival (VOA) airport or Vietnam Evisa then submit the result and get a visa stamp upon arrival in Vietnam. . This is the fastest and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa.
List of contents
Vietnam visa on arrival for Turkmen citizens
In order to get a visa on arrival, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive an approval email letter OR E-visa after progressing time
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival checkpoint.
How to fill in the Vietnam Visa application form online?
First, you need a tablet, laptop, computer, or smartphone with an internet connection. Following is required information to fill in the form:
- Full of your name detail exactly on the passport: first, middle and last name.
- Date of birth: follow the format on the form will be DD/MM/YY.
- Nationality (present): same on the passport that you are using to enter Vietnam.
- Passport number: check the exact date as shown on the passport, and check the date of expiry.
- Arrival time: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival or proposed dates of entry. With this registered entry date on the Vietnam visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later BUT not earlier than the approved date.
- Type of visa requires (single/double/multiple).
- The purpose of the entry (tourist or business).
How much does Vietnam visa on arrival for Turkmen citizens cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport. Incase applicants apply for Evisa, there is no extra stamp fee that you have to pay on arrival checkpoint.
The standard visa processing time is 5 working days and visa expedited service is available.
Importantly, the visa on arrival works on the weekends, both Vietnam and Turkmenistan public holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Turkmen citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338