Applying for a business visa is not a simple matter, especially when you are a foreigner living and working in Turkmenistan and want to come to Vietnam to carry out business activities, technological cooperation, or working… Therefore, in this article, we will give you more details about the process of applying for a Vietnam business visa from Turkmenistan, tips for success in the visa application procedure, as well as the conditions noteworthy.
List of contents
Who can apply for a Vietnam business visa?
According to Vietnamese government regulations, all foreign citizens must have a visa to enter Vietnam except for special visa-exempt cases. For Turkmenistan citizens who want to come to Vietnam to work at businesses and organizations in the fields of education, science – technology, health, sports, culture, society or for other purposes as staff, experts, technicians, engineers…, they must apply for a business visa.
Business visa type
Currently, the Vietnam government offers two types of business visas for foreigners, including:
- Single entry business visa: allows foreigners to enter Vietnam only once and is valid for 1 to 3 months.
- Multiple entry business visa: allows foreigners to enter Vietnam multiple times within a period of 1 to 3 months.
How you can get a Vietnam business visa from Turkmenistan?
However, there is no Vietnam Consulate/Embassy office in Turkmenistan. So you have to contact to the Vietnam Embassy in Iran, Kazakhstan…or any country nearby your living area to support and ask for their requirements and fees.
Another way which seem easy for you, Turkmen passport holders and foreign applicants who residing can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Complete in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive an approval visa letter/invitation letter after progressing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival checkpoints in Vietnam.
How much does Vietnam business visa online from Turkmenistan cost?
Applicants for a visa on arrival have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is our regular update business visa on arrival fees, after take a look, you can also click down here to
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Ministry of Finance. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 5-7 working days. And urgent visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa from Turkmenistan via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338