Iranian citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, travelers need to acknowledge some other things such as:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How you can get a Vietnam visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Iran. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: No. 54, Corner of Borzou St., Ejazi St. (Assef), Zaferaniyeh, Tehran
General line: +98 21 22411670 – Fax : +98 21 22416045
Direct line: +98 21 22411670
Working time Sunday – Thursday: 10.00 am – 14.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Iran public Public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive an approval visa letter email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Vietnam visa requirements for Iranian citizens via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338