Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists from Asia especially Iranian citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Iranian citizens who want to visit Vietnam.
How many ways you can get a tourist visa from Iran to Vietnam?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Iran. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: No. 54, Corner of Borzou St., Ejazi St. (Assef), Zaferaniyeh, Tehran.
General line: +98 21 22411670 – Fax : +98 21 22416045
Direct line: +98 21 22411670
Working time: Sunday – Thursday: 10.00 am – 14.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Iran public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Iran is by applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive an approval visa letter email after progressing time
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A Visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Iran public holidays.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Iran via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338