Are you a Wallis and Futuna citizens? Currently, there is a desire to go to Vietnam to travel and visit relatives in 30 days. Let’s learn about Vietnam visa application documents with Vietdream team.
Can Wallis and Futuna people get Vietnam Evisa?
Wallis and Futuna citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Vietnam currently has issued electronic visas by online declaration on the public service portal for 80 countries that are granted Evisa Vietnam, however Wallis and Futuna are NOT on the list of Vietnam e-visa (Evisa Vietnam)
Wallis and Futuna people who want to go to Vietnam for tourism can ask a travel agency in Vietnam to guarantee to apply for a visa to travel to Vietnam.
Application for travel documents for Wallis and Futuna people
– Scanned copy of passport valid for at least 6 months
– Intended time of entry into Vietnam, Expected date of exit from Vietnam
– Official letter to register to stay in Vietnam (1 time 1 month, 3 months 1 time or 3 months many times,…)
– Address to receive Vietnam visa (Tan Son Nhat airport, Noi Bai airport, Da Nang airport).
– 3rd developed country card or visa (if applicable)
How to get a Vietnam visa?
However, there is NO Vietnam embassy in Wallis and Futuna so applicants from this country will have to find Vietnam embassies from surrounding countries to apply from.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is by applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
- How to get a Vietnam tourist visa from Wallis and Futuna?
- How to get a Vietnam business visa from Wallis and Futuna?
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Wallis and Futuna citizens, please contact us via: