There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Madrid, Spain. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
Address: Calle Segre No5, 28002 Madrid
Tel: +34-91-5102867 – Fax: +34-91-4157067
WORKING TIME: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Spain public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Spain|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Day of Southern Liberation for National Reunification – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– New year’s Day – January 1|
– Epiphany – January 6
– Good Friday – March or April
– Labour Day – May 1
– Assumption Day – August 15
– National Day – October 12
– All Saints Day – November 1
– Constitution Day – December 6
– Immaculate Conception Day – December 8
– Christmas Day – December 25
Spanish citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Spain. Please contact the consulate to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Spain. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org