Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple. Until recently you had to go to the Vietnam consulate and apply for a visa, now you can do all that from home or the office with our services at home.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in Kuwait.
Address: Jabriya (Al-Jābiriyah), Block 10, Street 19, Villa 96, Kuwait.
Hotline: + 965-25311450 or + 965-25351593
The Embassy will be closed on weekends on Vietnamese and Kuwait Public Holidays.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival
Kuwait passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And urgent visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Kuwait via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338