Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists, especially Iraqi citizens. However, the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement to visit Vietnam.
How to get a tourist visa from Iraq to Vietnam?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Iraq or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in any country that is nearest and most convenient for you.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form, Iraq, by applying for a visa online. In other words, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive an approval letter visa letter via email
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Iraq public holidays. Also, expedited visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Iraq via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org