Lebanon officially known as the Republic of Lebanon, is a sovereign country in West Asia. It is bordered to the east and north by Syria, Israel to the south, and Cyprus to the west across the Mediterranean Sea
Whether Lebanese tourists to Vietnam need a visa is the most asked question during the period when Vietnam has reopened tourism for interested international tourists. Especially Lebanese citizens have the need to travel to Vietnam.
Let’s find out how to apply for a tourist visa to enter Vietnam with Vietdream Team in this article.
Do Lebanese need a visa before entering Vietnam?
All Lebanese tourists before coming to Vietnam for tourism or for any other reason, need to apply for an entry visa before coming to Vietnam.
In addition to visas, to enter Vietnam, Lebanese tourists also need to ensure the following 02 entry conditions:
- Lebanese passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry;
- Lebanese passport with at least 02 blank pages.
How to get a visa?
Based on the purpose of entry under the tourist category, Lebanese tourists will have 2 forms of applying for a Vietnam tourist visa:
- Apply for a Vietnam tourist visa at the Embassy, Consulate, Consulate General of Vietnam in Lebanon
- Apply for Vietnam tourist visa on arrival (VOA) with visa stamp at the border gate/airport
Regarding the procedures for the above two types of visas are the same, follow these three basic steps: Apply for a tourist entry letter -> Declare information about applying for a Vietnam visa -> Paste Vietnam visa. However, the location of visa stamping will be different.
Can Lebanese get Vietnam e-visa?
Currently Lebanese cannot apply for an e-visa to enter Vietnam.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Lebanon or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from the office. Also, please contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, for more details about the fees and requirements.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Lebanon by applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on at the last minutes, on weekends or public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Lebanon via: