Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for the New Caledonia Citizens who want to visit Vietnam.
How you can get a Vietnam tourist visa?
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in New Caledonia or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from here. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, about their requirements and fees.
2. Visa on arrival airport
Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill in the secure application form
- Receive an approval visa letter email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam tourist visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Vietnam tourist visa from New Caledonia via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338