Are you a Seychelles citizen and want to have a trip in Vietnam? You need to know how to apply for a tourist visa to Vietnam for Seychelles citizens. This article will help you better understand this process.
What to know about applying tourist visa to Vietnam for Seychelles citizens?
Before we begin, you must know that Seychelles citizens need a tourist visa to enter Vietnam. This visa is the official document confirming that you are allowed to enter Vietnam and stay for a certain period of time.
Normally, tourist visas are issued for stays of no more than 30 days. If you want to stay longer, you need to apply for another visa.
To apply for a tourist visa to Vietnam for Seychelles citizens, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Original passport and copy of passport
- Tourist visa application form (Form N1)
- Two latest portraits (4x6cm)
- Financial proof (e.g. bank information on deposit account balance, account statement…)
- Hotel reservation information or invitee’s name and address if applicable
- Flight tickets to and from
How to get a visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Seychelles or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate, please contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in any country that is nearest and most convenient for you.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Seychelles is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa at the last minutes; on weekends and public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Seychelles via: