Chinese citizens and foreign travelers, who need a tourist/traveling visa to Vietnam from Beijing, can apply at the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival online. Also, before coming to Vietnam, you have to check about your passport validity. It must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time and has at least 02 blank pages left.
1. Apply for a Vietnam tourist visa at the local Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Beijing
Address: No 32 Guanghua Rd, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, China
Working hour: From 9:00 am to 17:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and China public holidays.
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the tourist visa procedure and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Chinese citizens or foreign travelers, who do not have free time to visit the Embassy, can apply online for the visa on arrival airport. Also, applicants for the visa on this way DO NOT need to submit your passport, you just follow only 03 simple steps as bellow:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Be received the pre-approval letter within 3 working days.
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport in Vietnam need to pay 02 type of fees:
- Service fee: pay for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: is regulated by Vietnamese Government, pay to officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the visa service fee (provided by Vietdream travel)
Standard processing time: 03 working days.
Expedited service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
The visa on arrival online also works on the weekend or China and Vietnam Public Holiday (click here to see more detail).
Kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa in Beijing via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338