Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists from Europe especially Estonian citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement to visit Vietnam.
How to get a Vietnam tourist visa?
There are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa in Estonia. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival (VOA).
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Estonia or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate, please contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in any country that is nearest and most convenient for you.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Estonia is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the tourist visa on arrival fees (usually updated by Viet Dream Travel):
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa urgent or emergency service is always available for those who need a visa on the weekend and public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Estonia via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply