Laotian citizens and foreign travelers, who NEED a visa to Vietnam, can apply for a visa at the Embassy/Consulate in Laos or apply for a visa online. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity (must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time) with at least 02 blank pages left.
1. Apply at the local Embassy/Consulate.
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulates in Laos:
- Embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane: No 85, 23 Singha Road, Ban Phonxay, Saysettha District.
- Consulate General of Vietnam in Pakse: No 31 Phabat, Paksé, Champasak
- Consulate General of Vietnam in Savannakhet: Santyphap road, group 38, Phonxavangtay village, KaysonePhomvihan city.
- Vietnamese Consulate General in Luangprabang: No. 15/II, Watthat Village, Phothixalat Road, Luangprabang Town, Luangprabang Province.
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- All the Vietnam Embassies and Consulates DO NOT work on the public on both Vietnamese and Laos holidays.
Please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate for the visa procedure and fee.
2. Visa on arrival
For those applicants who do not handle complex visa procedures or stay far away the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate can apply for a visa online. It’s called Vietnam visa on arrival. Importantly, you just need to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport. That it is!
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
3. How much does it cost?
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee:
After all, if you have any questions about how to get a Vietnam visa in Laos, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply