Laotian citizens and foreign travelers, who NEED a visa to Vietnam in Savannakhet, can apply at the local Consulate or apply for a visa online. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity which must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time and have at least 02 blank pages left.
1. Apply at the local Consulate
Here is the address of the Consulate General of Vietnam in Savannakhet.
Address: Santyphap road, group 38, Phonxavangtay vilage, KaysonePhomvihan city, Savannakhet province.
Tel: (856) 41 212418
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnamese and Laos holidays.
Please contact directly to the Consulate for visa procedure and fee.
2. Visa on arrival
Another way for travelers, who DO NOT want to handle visa procedures at the Vietnam Consulate, is applying visa on arrival online. In short, you just need to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport. That it is!
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
3. How much does it cost?
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in Savannakhet:
After all, if you have any questions about how to get a Vietnam visa in Savannakhet, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply