There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Egypt. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: Villa 47, Ahmed Heshmat street, Zamalek – Cairo, Egypt.
Telephone: 00-202-27364326/ 327
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working time:Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Egypt public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Egypt|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Reunification Day – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– Christmas – January 7|
– Revolution Day 2011 National Police Day – January 25
– Sinai Liberation Day – April 25
– Labour Day – May 1
– 30 June Day – June 30
– Revolution Day – July 23
– Armed Forces Day – October 6
– Sham El Nessim (Spring Festival) – April or May
– Islamic New Year – 1 Muharram
– Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad – 12 Rabi’ al-Awwal
– Eid al-Fitr – 1–3 Shawwal
– Eid al-Adha – 10–13 Zul-Higga
Egyptian citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Egypt. Please contact the office to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Egypt. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Leave a Reply