Applying for a Vietnam business visa in Kyrgyzstan is not a simple process, even for citizens and foreigners residing here. Therefore, to help you have a smooth and successful experience applying for a Vietnam business visa in Kyrgyzstan, we will provide you with the necessary information about the visa application process, how to do it and tips. Ours is based on practical experience.
List of contents
How to get Vietnam business visa in Kyrgyzstan?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Kyrgyzstan or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from this office. Instead, you need go to the Vietnamese Embassy in Uzbekistan’s capital Tashkent, or Astana in Kazakhstan.
To apply for a Vietnam business visa in Uzbekistan; Kazakhstan or other country which has Vietnam Embassy/Consulate office, you need to prepare the following necessary papers and documents:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry
- Business visa application (can be downloaded from the website of the Embassy of Vietnam)
- Business invitation letter/visa approval letter from sponsor organisation in Vietnam
- Documents proving the purpose and duration of work in Vietnam
After preparing all documents, you can apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy. Processing time is about 5 working days.
Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, for more details about their regulated fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival (VOA)
Kyrgyzstan passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter (VAL) via email after progressing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival international checkpoint.
How much does Vietnam business visa in Kyrgyzstan cost?
Applicants at the Embassy or consulate of Vietnam should contact with the office to get their confirmation about their regulated stamp fees, delivery fee, translation fees (if any).
Applicants for the Vietnam business visa on arrival have to pay 02 types of fees:
- Service fee pays for visa company to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival checkpoint in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance. And the service fees are publishing on our page at visa on arrival fees, after take a look, you can click dow here to
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Kyrgyzstan via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – (+84)918 709 338