Travelers, who NEED a visa to Vietnam from Pattaya, can apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or apply for a visa on arrival online. Also, before going to Vietnam, you have to check about the passport validity, it must be valid over 6 months, and have at least 02 blank pages.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Thailand.
- The Consulate of Vietnam in Khonkaen: 65/6 Chatapadung, Khonkaen. It takes about 7 hours of driving.
- The Embassy Vietnam in Bangkok: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok. It takes about 02 hours of driving.
Working time: Monday – Friday: 8.30 – 12:00 pm; 14:00 – 17:30 pm.
The Vietnam Embassy and Consulate are closed in both Vietnam and Thailand Public holidays.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way for travelers who living far away or do not want to visit the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate is applying for a visa online. On this way, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport. That’s it!
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate/Embassy to get a visa stamp beforehand.
3. How much does it cost?
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in Pattaya:
After all, if you have any questions about visa to Vietnam from Pattaya, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338