Travelers, who NEED a visa to Vietnam from Phuket, can apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or apply for a visa online. Also, before going to Vietnam, you have to check about the passport validity, it must be valid over 6 months with 02 blank pages.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Thailand.
- The Consulate of Vietnam in Khonkaen: 65/6 Chatapadung, Khonkaen. It takes about 18 hours of driving or 1.45 hour by air.
- The Embassy Vietnam in Bangkok: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok. It takes about 12 hours of driving or 1.30 hour by air.
Working time: Monday – Friday: 8.30 – 12:00 pm; 14:00 – 17:30 pm
The Vietnam Embassy and Consulate are closed in both Vietnam and Thailand Public holidays.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way for travelers who living far away or do not want to visit the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate is applying for a visa on arrival airport online. On this way, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport. That’s it!
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Embassy/Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
3. How much does it cost?
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in Phuket:
After all, if you have any questions about visa to Vietnam from Phuket, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply