Citizens of Cook Islands having the plan to visit Vietnam as a tourist or do business purposes must have a visa or a visa approval letter before departing. Currently, Vietnam visa online for Cook Island citizens are applicable. The below info is important for citizens of Cook Islands to note down when sourcing an online visa to Vietnam.
How to get a Vietnam tourist visa?
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Cook Islands or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from this office. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, about their requirements and fees.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive an approval visa letter via email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
- Note: Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
The standard visa processing time is 3 working days and Visa emergency service is available.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa for Cook Islands citizens.
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338