Citizens of the Northern Mariana Islands or Americans in general had the plan to visit Vietnam as a tourist or do business purposes must have a visa or a visa approval letter before departing. Currently, a Vietnam visa online for Northern Mariana Islands citizens is applicable. The below info is important for citizens of Northern Mariana Islands to note down when sourcing an online visa to Vietnam.
How to get a Vietnam tourist visa
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in the Northern Mariana Islands or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from this office. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, for more details about their requirements and fees.
Documents needed to prepare for Northern Mariana Islands citizens or Americans in general traveling to Vietnam to apply for a visa.
- Completed online visa application form
- Original and copy of passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Vietnam and with blank pages.
- 2 color photos, white background size 2×2 inches.
- Vietnam visa application fee.
- Booking hotel room reservation.
- Booking for two-way flight tickets.
- And some other documents if required.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive an approval visa letter via email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
The first is the service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department. And the second is the stamping fee pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get a visa stamp into your passport.
The standard visa processing time is 3 working days and visa emergency service is available.
Procedures for applying for Vietnam tourist visa online
- Original passport and a scanned copy of the original valid passport, valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry and with at least 2 blank pages.
- 2 recently taken 4x6cm photos and attached photo file.
- Book a round trip ticket or an air ticket to a 3rd country.
- Booking Hotel.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the Vietnam tourist visa for Northern Mariana Islands citizens.