Vietnam is a beautiful country that attracts many tourists from Africa especially Algeria citizens. However, the visa is a barrier as it’s the first requirement for Algerians who want to visit Vietnam. Besides a Vietnam visa, here are some other things that you should know:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a visa to Vietnam?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Address: 30, rue Chénoua, – Hydra – Alger (El Djazaïr) – Algérie
Telephone: 00213 (0) 21 60 88 43, Fax : 00213 (0) 21 69 37 78
Working hours: Monday to Thursday (Friday and Sunday are off days according to local customs). Morning: 8:00- 11:30 & Afternoon: 14:00- 16:30
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa for Algerian citizens is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
It should be noted that the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Algerian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338