Armenian citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, travelers need to acknowledge some other things as below:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a visa?
There are 03 ways to obtain a Vietnam visa. The first is applying directly at the Vietnam Embassy, the second is applying online a visa on arrival (VOA) or E-Visa.
However, there is no Vietnam embassy in Armenia so applicants from this country will have to find Vietnam embassies from surrounding countries to apply from.
Embassy of Vietnam in Countries Close to Armenia: Iraq, Turkey & Iran.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result, urgent or emergency visa service is not available for these cases.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Armenian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply