Vietnam and Bolivia are two developing countries with much potential in the economic field. To promote trade relations between the two countries, issuing business visas to businessmen and individuals is essential. In this article, we will show you about how to get Vietnam business visa from Bolivia.
List of contents
What is a Vietnam Business Visa?
Vietnam business visa is a type of visa issued to individuals or organizations who want to come to Vietnam to carry out commercial activities such as trading goods, services, investment, production, transportation…
Requirements to apply for a visa
To be granted a Vietnam business visa in Bolivia, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months and has at least 2 blank pages.
- Latest photo (not older than 6 months) size 4cm x 6cm.
- Business profile of the company/individual business.
- Business registration certificate or tax registration certificate.
- Invitation letter/visa approval letter from business partner in Vietnam.
How to apply Vietnam business visa from Bolivia?
At the moment, there are 2 ways to apply for a business visa to Vietnam. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival (VOA). But what do you have to do when there is no Vietnam Embassy in Bolivia. So you have to visit Vietnam Embassy office either in Brazil or Chile, to apply for visa to Vietnam.
Another way for you and foreign applicants who traveling in Bolivia, can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival checkpoints.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Ministry of Finance. And the service fees are publishing on our page at Vietnam service Fees.
The standard processing time is 5-7 working days. And urgent visa service is available. And if you want to spend more time in this country, the can make another visa extension or renewal service for your visa.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Bolivia via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338