British passport holders DO NOT require a visa to visit Vietnam for up to 15 days. A gap of at least 30 days between two visa-free visits is required. Also, travelers MUST have a printout of an onward ticket. To stay longer in Vietnam, you have to apply for a visa. At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy.
Address: 12-14 Victoria Road, London W8 5RD
Working time: Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and the United Kingdom public holidays.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a Visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy in London. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
- Besides a valid visa, your passport validity MUST be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for British citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338