- British passport holders who want to stay in Vietnam more than 15 days.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy.
Address: 12-14 Victoria Road, London W8 5RD
Working time: Monday to Friday: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and the United Kingdom public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a Visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out and submit the letter on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
3. How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
When using the visa on arrival airport, applicants need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your tourist or business visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by Vietnam Government, pays to Immigration Officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
Importantly, the visa on arrival work on the weekend, both Vietnam and the United Kingdom public holiday.
Besides a valid visa, your passport requires the validity of at least 06 months for eligibility.
After all, if you have any questions about how to apply for a Vietnam visa in the United Kingdom, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338