German citizens DO NOT need an entry visa for a stay of a maximum of 15 days in Vietnam. It should be noted, after your 1st visa exemption period, you have to wait outside Vietnam for at least 30 days to get the next visa exemption period. Therefore, you need to apply for a visa to Vietnam when you want to spend more than 15 days in this country or a gap between two visa-free is less than 30 days.
- Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam with the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
Outside these exemptions, German citizens need to have a visa that are provided through two ways. First, through the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Germany and second is get a visa on arrival airport (VOA), something we can help you with.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulate in Germany.
- Vietnam Embassy in Berlin
Address: Elsenstraße 3 12435 Berlin-Treptow
- The Vietnam Consulate in Frankfurt
Address: Villa Hanoi, Kennedy-Allee 49, 60596 Frankfurt am Main.
Tel : 49-69-795 336 50
Fax: 49-69-795 336 511
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm (except Vietnamese and Germany national holidays).
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Another way to get a Vietnam visa from Germany is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for German citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply