If you are an German Passport Holder or a Foreign Passport Holder currently present in Germany, you plan to visit Vietnam from Germany, a visa to Vietnam must be prepared. This guide is for more information to have a Vietnam Visa in Germany, It should be noted that:
- Your passport HAVE TO be valid over 6 months beyond the arrival time with at least 2 blank pages for visa and entry stamps.
- Belgian travelers may be required to show the onward ticket, accommodation reservations when coming to Vietnam on the tourist visa or Vietnam E-visa.
Vietnam visa requirements for German and some other things to prepare
There are 03 popular ways for Germany passport holders apply and obtain a Vietnam visa and here are some extra things you should prepare or concern when select your own way.
Visa approval letter:
- Print out the visa approval letter (VAL) to check in and show it on arrival airport to obtain visa stamp into your passport.
- Prepare 02 passport-photos with 4×6 cm size; white background, no glass, bare head, looking straight.
- Should complete NA1 in advance to save your time checking in procedure upon arrival airport/borderland in Vietnam.
- Cash for stamping fee: USD25 for single entry, USD50 for 1 – 3 months multiple entries.
- Pay attention about application time. The standard processing time: 5 – 7 working days, except the weekends and Vietnam Public Holidays. Urgent visa service is available when you work through visa agent.
- Make sure there is no mistake about entry point, passport details, arrival time… when you complete Vietnam E-visa application form by yourself as it can not be changed after you successfully submit.
Apply for a visa at Vietnam Embassy
Each of the Vietnam Embassy abroad has their own visa service and requirements.
If you wish to apply for a Vietnam visa at these offices, please contact:
Vietnam Embassy in Berlin
Address: Elsenstraße 3 12435 Berlin-Treptow
The Vietnam Consulate in Frankfurt
Address: Villa Hanoi, Kennedy-Allee 49, 60596 Frankfurt am Main.
Tel : 49-69-795 336 50
Fax: 49-69-795 336 511
Email : email@example.com
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm (except Vietnamese and Germany national holidays).
It’s important to note that Vietnam visa requirements for German, so it’s advised to check with the Embassy of Vietnam or a reliable visa service provider for the most up-to-date information before making travel arrangements.