This section guides you how to get Vietnam visa if you are located in Guatemala.
Guatemalan citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, travelers need to acknowledge some other things as below:
- Check if you are in Vietnam visa exemption list
- As citizens of Guatemala and other countries which are not available in the visa exemption list, you are required to obtain a valid Vietnam visa for your trip to Vietnam.
How to get a visa?
Vietnam visa at the Embassy is the traditional way when visa on arrival is not applicable. It is effective for all citizens and for all borders in Vietnam (airports, land or sea).
Unfortunately, there is no Embassy of Vietnam in Guatemala at the moment so you have to find the nearest Vietnam Embassy in neighboring countries to apply for your Vietnam visa.
Embassy of Vietnam in Countries Close to Guatemalan: Panama, Cuba & Mexico.
When you go to Vietnam Embassy or consulate near you to apply visa. Original passport is required and it may take around 4-5 business days for processing. You should contact the Embassy/Consulate to request a visa in advance.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens, please contact us via: