Currently, Vietnam’s tourism has gradually stabilized, and the approval for a Vietnam visa has also become easier for tourists who want to visit Vietnam. However, there will be different regulations compared to before Covid-19. In order to help customers have the most overview of the Vietnam visa application process, Vietdream Travel Team will provide useful information on the procedure for applying for a Vietnam visa for Croatians in areas such as tourism, visiting relatives, and working. , the simplest guide to Vietnam entry procedures.
How many ways to get a Vietnam Tourist visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy in Hungary
Because the Vietnam embassy in Croatia hasn’t appeared yet so you have to go to the closest country in Europe to apply for a visa and Hungary (Budapest) is the one you should look for.
Address: 1146 Budapest, XIV.Kerület Thököly u.41
Tel: (+361) 342-5583 or 342-9922 or 343-0963
Working Time: From Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 17:00pm.
The Embassy will be closed on Vietnam and Hungary public holidays.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Croatia is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter to get the visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
Tourist visa for Croatians: Is a visa issued to Croatians to Vietnam to travel, go out, visit, go on a tour. Tourist visa has a maximum validity of 30 days and can be entered once or many times. The way to apply for a tourist visa for Croatians is to apply for a Vietnam E-visa online
To apply for this type of visa, you need to prepare the following information first:
Documents to apply for E-visa for Croatians include:
– Valid passport
– Photo 4×6 cm
– Expected time of entry, expected border gate of entry
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available. Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend and public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Croatia via: