Citizens of Martinique having the plan to visit Vietnam as a tourist or do business purposes must have a visa or a visa approval letter before departing. Currently, Vietnam visa online for Martinique citizens are applicable. Besides a Vietnam visa, here are some other things that you should know:
- Check if you are in Vietnam visa exemption list
- As a citizen of Martinique and other countries not on the visa exemption list, you are required to obtain a valid Vietnam visa for your trip to Vietnam.
How to get a Vietnam visa?
This is the traditional way when visa on arrival is not applicable. It is effective for all citizens and for all borders in Vietnam (airports, land or sea).
Unfortunately, there is a Vietnamese Embassy in Martinique at the moment. Find the nearest Vietnam Embassy in neighboring countries to apply for your Vietnam visa.
Method: You go to Vietnam Embassy or consulate near you to apply visa. Original passport is required and it may take around 4-5 business days for processing. You should contact the Embassy/Consulate to request a visa in advance.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is by applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Martinique citizens, please contact us via: