Mexican citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, travelers need to acknowledge some other things such as:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a visa?
Mexican citizens need to have a visa that is provided in 3 ways. The first is applying directly, in person, at the Vietnam Embassy in Mexico. The second is getting a visa on arrival (VOA).
1. Apply at the local Embassy
There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Mexico. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: Sierra Ventana No 255, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, CP. 11000 D.F. Mexico.
Phone: (52.55) 5540-1632
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on weekends and public holiday of both countries. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa from Mexico is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form.
- Receive visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Mexican citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply