If you are planning to travel to Vietnam from Uruguay, applying for a visa is one of the important things that cannot be overlooked. With the development of the tourism industry in Vietnam, the demand for visas from foreign tourists is increasing. Instead of getting a visa at the Vietnam Embassy or consulate, applicants can select visa on arrival (VOA) way. Currently, this is the fastest and simple way to get a Vietnam visa. In this article, we will learn about how to apply for a Vietnam visa at the airport for Uruguayans and useful tips for you.
List of contents
Vietnam Visa on arrival for Uruguayan Citizens
In order to get a visa on arrival, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form and settle visa fee.
- Receive a visa approval letter or Vietnam E-visa via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International checkpoints (airport/seaport/borderland) to get a full stamp into your passport.
How to obtain Vietnam visa at the Airport for Uruguayans
Before starting the visa application procedure, you need to check the following necessary conditions:
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the expected date of entry into Vietnam with at least one blank page.
You need to prepare complete personal information such as: full name, date of birth, nationality, occupation, address, mobile phone number and email address.
You need to have enough money to travel in Vietnam, including accommodation, return ticket and sightseeing costs. You may be asked to provide proof of finances such as a bank or credit card statement.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Uruguayan citizens cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay for the visa on arrival (VOA)
- Service fee: pays for visa agent to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to visa counter on arrival checkpoints to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is the new update visa on arrival fees and after check a look, you can
The standard visa processing time is 5 – 7 working days and visa URGENT service is available even when you need a visa in couple hours. Importantly, the visa on arrival works on weekends, both Vietnam and Uruguay holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Uruguayan citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338