Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists from Europe especially Sammarinese citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Sammarinese who wants to visit Vietnam. Also, there’s NO Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in San Marino. Therefore, a visa online is the only option you have left. We’ve prepared this article to share with you valuable information about the process.
Besides a Vietnam visa:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport have to apply and pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
1. Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
As we have mentioned above, there is no Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in San Marino. Therefore, Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive an approval visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
Here is the sample fee of the visa on arrival airport.
2. E- visa
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result. Follow this link to apply for the E-visa.
Note: Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance or apply for the E-visa.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Vietnam visa requirements for Sammarinese via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338