Sammarinese citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, travelers need to acknowledge some other things such as:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a visa?
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in San Marino or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from here. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, about their requirements and fees.
Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill out the secure application form.
- Receive an approval visa letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
- How to get a tourist visa to Vietnam from San Marino?
- How to get a business visa to Vietnam from San Marino?
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Vietnam visa requirements for Sammarinese via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338