Can Czech citizens get Vietnam visa exemption? NO, As a citizen of the Czech Republic, you MUST apply for a visa before entering Vietnam for tourism or business purposes.
To be allowed to enter Vietnam, in addition to Visa, you need to meet the following two conditions:
- Czech Republic passport is valid for 6 months (at least) from the date you enter Vietnam
- Czech Republic passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to apply for a visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
You can directly contact the Vietnamese Embassy in the Czech Republic (if you are living in the Czech Republic), or in the country where you are residing before coming to Vietnam.
To apply for a Vietnam Visa, you must prepare the necessary documents:
- Your original passport is valid for at least 6 months
- A completed visa application form with your correct information, along with 2 passport photos
- Visa fee for Vietnam Embassy. Please note that the cost depends on the length and purpose of the trip.
- More importantly, all visa application fees at the Embassy are non-refundable.
- If you are submitting your application by post or post, please provide your exact address to which you wish to return your passport and visa. All documents should be placed in one package.
Address: Plzenska 2578/214, 150 00 Praha 5, Praha, Czech Republic
Tel: +420-257211540 or +420-257211792
It should be noted that the Embassy closes on Saturdays, Sundays, both Vietnam and public holidays of Czech Republic.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa from Czech Republic is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
To apply for this type of visa, you need to prepare the following information first:
Documents to apply for E-visa for Czech citizens include:
- Valid passport
- Photo 4×6 cm
- Expected time of entry, expected border gate of entry
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Czech citizens, please contact us via: