Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists from Europe, especially Czech citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Czech passport holders who want to visit Vietnam.
How to get a Vietnam tourist visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
To apply for a Vietnam Visa, you must prepare the necessary documents:
- Your original passport is valid for at least 6 months
- A completed visa application form with your correct information, along with 2 passport photos
- Visa fee for Vietnam Embassy. Please note that the cost depends on the length and purpose of the trip.
- More importantly, all visa application fees at the Embassy are non-refundable.
- If you are submitting your application by post or post, please provide your exact address to which you wish to return your passport and visa. All documents should be placed in one package.
Address: Plzenska 2578/214, 150 00 Praha 5, Praha, Czech Republic
Tel: +420-257211540 or +420-257211792
It should be noted that the Embassy closes on Saturdays, Sundays, both Vietnam and public holidays of Czech Republic.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form the Czech Republic is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter to get a visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
To apply for this type of visa, you need to prepare the following information first:
Dossier to apply for an E-visa for Czech citizens include:
– Valid passport
– Photo 4×6 cm
– Expected time of entry, expected border gate of entry
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend and public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Czech Republic via: