There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Poland. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
Address: Resorowa 36, 02-956 Warszawa Poland
Fax: (0048 – 22) 6516095
Hours of operation (Consular/Visa Section): 09:00 to 12:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Poland public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead. Here is the detail of the public holidays:
- New Year’s Day – January 1
- Vietnamese New Year – From the last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
- Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
- Day of Southern Liberation for National Reunification – April 30
- International Labour Day – May 1
- National Day – September 2
- Epiphany – January 6
- Easter Sunday – Sunday in Spring (movable)
- Easter Monday – Monday following Easter Sunday
- May Day – May 1
- Constitution Day – May 3
- Pentecost Sunday – 7th Sunday after Easter
- Corpus Christi – 9th Thursday after Easter
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary – August 15
- All Saints’ Day – November 1
- Independence Day – November 11
- Christmas Day – December 25
- Second Day of Christmastide – December 26
Polish citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Poland. Please contact the embassy to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Poland. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com