Philippine passport holders do not require visas to visit Vietnam for up to 15 days. However, you need to apply for a Vietnam Business visa before coming to Vietnam for working or joining a meeting. At this time, there are 2 ways to get the visa in Philippines. You can choose to apply either at the local Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport. And this post created for:
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a visa to Vietnam.
- Philippine citizens who want to stay in Vietnam for more than 21 days.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Philippines.
Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila.
General line: +63-2-5216843 loc. 101
Working time: Monday – Friday from 9:00 Am – 17:00 Pm.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Philippines public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Philippine citizens and foreign travelers can apply for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your visa approval letter.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does the Vietnam business visa cost for Philippine citizens?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival online.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fee is publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result 02 working days.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 01 working days.
And when you need more time for your business trip in this country, the visa extension or renewal service is available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about business visa to Vietnam in Philippines via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338