Dutch passport holders have required a visa before coming to Vietnam for holiday/tourist purposes. At this time, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa for Dutch passport holders. You can choose to apply either at the local Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Also, foreign residents or travelers, who NEED a visa to Vietnam from the Netherlands, can follow the same way.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy.
Address: Javastraat 1, 2585 AA The Hague, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0) 6 34097673
Fax: +31 (0)70 364 8656
Working time: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 09:00 ~ 12:00, 13:30 ~ 16:30.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Netherlands public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way is applying for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in Netherlands?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees:
- Service fee: pay for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: is regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pay to officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Standard processing time: 03 working days.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
And if you want to spend more time exploring this lovely country, the visa extension or renewal service is available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa in Netherlands via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338