Dutch passport holders have required a visa before coming to Vietnam for business purposes. At this time, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in the Netherlands. You can choose to apply either at the local Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Also, foreign residents or travelers, who NEED a business visa, can follow the same way.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy.
Address: Javastraat 1, 2585 AA The Hague, The Netherlands.
Phone: +31 (0) 6 34097673.
Fax: +31 (0)70 364 8656.
Working time: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 09:00 ~ 12:00, 13:30 ~ 16:30.
Applicants need to submit:
- The valid and original passport.
- Vietnamese Immigration’s Approval Letter from your Vietnamese. sponsor/business partner.
- Visa fee in EUR.
- Visa application form.
It takes least 5 working days or more since the date of submission of all required documents.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Netherlands public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Dutch citizens and foreign residents can apply for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your visa approval letter.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does the Vietnam Business visa in Netherlands?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival online.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival airport fee (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fee is publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result 02 working days.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 01 working days.
And when you want to spend more time in the country, the visa extension or renewal service is always available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Netherlands via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply