Philippine passport holders do not require visas to visit Vietnam for up to 15 days. However, you need to apply for a Vietnam Tourist visa if you want to stay in Vietnam for longer time. At this time, there are 2 ways to get the visa in Philippines. You can choose to apply either at the local Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival online. And this post was created for:
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a visa to Vietnam.
- Philippine citizens who want to stay in Vietnam for more than 21 days.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Philippines.
Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila, Philippines
General line: +63-2-5216843 loc. 101
Working time: Monday – Friday 09:00 Am – 17:00 Pm.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Philippines public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way is applying for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Be received the pre-approval letter within 3 working days.
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in Philippines?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees:
- Service fee: pay for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: is regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pay to officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of visa service fee (provided by Vietdream travel)
Standard processing time: 03 working days.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Philippines public holidays. Also, expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa in Philippines via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338